Roles & Responsibilities:
- Create and design print and digital materials
- Adhere to brand guidelines and complete projects according to the deadline
- Retouch and manipulate images
- Make basic videos for branding
- Basic video editing.
- Use graphic design software and work with a wide variety of media
- Collaborate with the Creative Director and Graphic Design Manager to develop design concepts
- Receive feedback from the Creative Director and Graphic Design Manager and make necessary changes
- Assemble final presentation material for printing as needed
- Design various presentation and other branding material.
- Willingness to work hard and ready to learn things every day.
Requirements and qualifications:
- Research industry-related tpics (combining online sources, interviews and studies).
- Great imagination skills.
- Basic knowledge of layouts, typography, line composition, colour, and other graphic design fundamentals
- Strong creative and analytical skills
- Compelling portfolio of graphic design work
- Should update the designing world knowledge on regular basis.
- Basic Understanding of digital marketing.
- Ability to work independently with little or no daily supervision
- Good time management skills, including prioritizing, scheduling, and adapting as necessary
- At least 10 beautiful designs should be made in any core designing tool(like photoshop or illustrator ) by the applicant to this date.
- Experience with InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and Adobe premiere pro (Preferred).
- Experience that you will not forget for your entire life.
- Work on a wide range of graphic design for an awesome product.
- Receive guidance and feedback from agency professionals
- Little Flexible schedule for students
- Receive a certificate of excellence after compilation of internship.
- Will make you a better human being.
- Will unleash your potential that you even might not aware of.