Roles & Responsibilities:
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with Designers.
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps.
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields.
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like.
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables).
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and design manager.
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness).
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback.
Requirements and qualifications:
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies).
- Great imagination skills.
- Basic knowledge of layouts, typography, line composition, colour, and other graphic design fundamentals
- Strong creative and analytical skills
- Must know how to use Adobe XD.
- Must know about prototyping.
- Should have strong knowledge of animations.
- Fast adoption of any new thing should be there.
- Able to justify the work done.
- Collaborate with the Creative Director and Graphic Design Manager to develop design concepts
- Ability to work independently with little or no daily supervision
- Good time management skills, including prioritizing, scheduling, and adapting as necessary
- Basic Web development knowledge (preferred)
- At least 5 beautiful wireframes should be made in any core designing tool(like Adobe XD, Figma ) by the applicant to this date.
- Adobe ( XD, Photoshop), Sketch, Figma.
- Experience that you will not forget for your entire life.
- Work on a wide range of UI/UX design for an awesome product.
- Receive guidance and feedback from agency professionals
- Little Flexible schedule for students
- Receive a certificate of excellence after compilation of internship.
- Will make you a better human being.
- Will unleash your potential that you even might not aware of.